Firma: İTÜ Geliştirme Vakfı Okulları
Pozisyon: Native Speakers Of English
Çalışma Saatleri: Haftaiçi/07:30 – 16:30
For the 2019-2020 academic year, our schools in Istanbul (both on the Asian and European side) are accepting applications from qualified EFL teachers who are native speakers of English.
Candidates must have a B.A. or a B.Ed in TEFL/TESOL and at least three years of relevant experience. Candidates with a B.A./B.Ed in other fields must also have TEFL/TESOL/CELTA/DELTA certification recognized by the Turkish Ministry of Education.
· Experience in the latest techniques and approaches
· Advanced ICT skills in education
· Teaching experience in student-centered and active learning styles
· Strong communication skills
· High motivation, organizational skills, dedication
· Professional attitude preferred.
Applications should include the CV along with the contact phone numbers of at least two professional references and a current photo.
All applications will be kept strictly confidential.